Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Does your company make payments to Google ?

Since Google does not pay me ; Hello, Iam a Google Publisher.  Please forward your Google payments to me.  Yes Google I will forward these payments to you less my handling fee ...  See Google , the world is watching.  Time to settle your payments.  During Patriots Superbowl Games you earned how much ?  Where is my percentage ?  I created many hits for you, yet you don't pay me.  As a Harvard Family Study member I've allowed much funding to Harvard.  Now I want what is Due me too !!!
                                                    ...See it's Time to Pay the Piper ?    
                                                   

                                                             www.urwebnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment